As government restrictions continue to change, we want to ensure you that your safety and wellbeing continues to be our top priority.
We are continuing to take extra precautions to ensure our centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
- There is more frequent cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
- Hand sanitiser units are at our main entrances and near bathrooms
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time
- Floors are marked for queuing for our Supermarkets, majors and other specialty stores that regularly have queues.
What you can do to assist while in Centre:
- Please consider wearing a face mask when shopping in Centre in line with advice from NSW Health.
- Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre
- Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals
- If you have flu like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home and utilise our retailer’s delivery services
- Our retailers are expected to have signs that display how many people can be in the store at one time. Please respect and obey these restrictions. If the store is at the limit, please queue outside and wait for your turn to enter
- Wash your hands regularly including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands
- Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks
- Please understand that some of our retailers are no longer accepting cash.
As the situation continually evolves, we are staying up to date with the latest government advice and are working hard to keep our retailers and community continually informed.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and we really look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.